Teen Court Attire & Grooming
1. All participants who participate in Teen Court must be dressed in attire appropriate for the courtroom.
2. Participants must wear collared shirts or blouses with sleeves.
3. Participants must wear appropriate skirts or pants. No shorts will be allowed.
4. Participants must wear shoes. No sandals allowed.
5. Participants will not display in any fashion any gang affiliation or any item of clothing promoting drug or alcohol use.
6. Non-compliance with the dress and grooming rules will result in your not be allowed to participate in Teen Court.