Welcome banner
Text Size

Frequently Asked Questions


Which veterans does your office serve?

This office serves all veteran's (war and peacetime) in filing for all Federal, State and County Veteran's benefits.

What should I bring when I meet with the Veteran's Affairs office?

Veteran's should have a copy of their 'DD-214' discharge on file with our office for future filing of Veteran's claims.

How do I know if my 'DD-214' is on file with your office?

Call our office at 517-437-3630 to see if your 'DD-214' is on file with us.

RAVE Alert Smart911

Click to sign up today!

web logo

Upcoming Meetings

16 Sep 2021;
01:00PM -
Dept Human Srvcs 2021
20 Sep 2021;
01:00PM - 03:00PM
Hillsdale County Planning Commission
29 Sep 2021;
09:00AM -
Board of Commissioners 2021

Member Login